At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
Give and take on antibiotic resistance
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Food Babe visits my university
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand