At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
Give and take on antibiotic resistance
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban