Thousands of American dairy farmers depend on immigrant workers, many of them illegal. Negotiations in Washington over immigration reform may decide whether these workers can stay in the United States, a decision that could have a big impact on prices at the grocery store.
Got visas? Dairies brace for fight over immigration
- Getting a handle on the Dairy Margin Protection program
- Take care now to protect fall harvest
- Miner Institute: Corn silage in 2014
- Groundbreaking marks new era for World Dairy Expo facilities
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century