The best thing about being a farmer: As a farmer, you have the opportunity to physically see the fruits of your labor, all the while realizing that you work not only for your family, but for families everywhere who desire wholesome products for their families. We have been given an awesome privilege and responsibility to be good stewards of the land and animals in our care, and when we do that, the animals and land produce what we need.
Healthy cows come from dedicated dairy farm families
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do