The best thing about being a farmer: As a farmer, you have the opportunity to physically see the fruits of your labor, all the while realizing that you work not only for your family, but for families everywhere who desire wholesome products for their families. We have been given an awesome privilege and responsibility to be good stewards of the land and animals in our care, and when we do that, the animals and land produce what we need.
Healthy cows come from dedicated dairy farm families
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation