The authors would like to acknowledge that data used in this study comes from the local Farm Business Farm Management (FBFM) Associations across the State of Illinois. Without their cooperation, information as comprehensive and accurate as this would not be available for educational purposes. FBFM, which consists of 5,700 plus farmers and 60 professional field staff, is a not-for-profit organization available to all farm operators in Illinois. FBFM staff provide counsel along with recordkeeping, farm financial management, business entity planning and income tax management. For more information, please contact the State FBFM Office located at the University of Illinois Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics at 217.333.5511 or visit the FBFM website at www.fbfm.org.
More corn...more profit?
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies