At the AABP conference in Milwaukee, we ask veterinarians to describe what they see as the most significant advances in bovine veterinary medicine over the years they have practiced. Their diverse and insightful answers follow.
Part 2: Advances in bovine veterinary medicine
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment