How do you – or even your cows – show your support of your favorite NFL team or player? Does your family or staff sport your team’s jerseys on game day or do you paint your barn in team colors? Combining your passion for the NFL and dairy industry -- and capturing the creativity on camera -- is the idea behind the Show Your Pride photo contest, which runs through September 26.
And if you are the lucky winner, an NFL player will visit your dairy!
The NFL is asking sponsors and partners such as America’s Dairy Farmers to help kick off its “Back to Football Friday” campaign and build excitement for the upcoming season by submitting photos showing your enthusiasm for the NFL, dairy industry and Fuel Up to Play 60 program. Through your dairy checkoff investment, your partnership with the NFL has introduced Fuel Up to Play 60 to more than 70,000 U.S. schools. FUTP 60 encourages students to “fuel up” on nutrient-rich foods, including low-fat and fat-free dairy, and get 60 minutes of physical activity each day.
The best part of the photo contest is that the rules are easy and the creativity is up to you!
- Send us festive photos of your barn decorated in NFL colors, team banners or posters.
- Be sure to get your family and employees in on the act by wearing your team’s jerseys and other gear.
- Or take it to a different level and get your cows involved by covering them in a team blanket or some other tasteful gear.
- These photos will be posted to a public website for voting and we want to portray the cows in a manner consistent with their natural environment and that showcases your daily commitment to their comfort and care.
- The final step is to vote for your favorite photo. In a few weeks, we’ll provide a link to the submitted photos, and YOU will be the judges. Remember to vote frequent and often.