At the AABP conference, Zoetis technical services veterinarian Vic Cortese discusses the need for veterinarians to extend their services to address various management issues within beef and dairy operations. Dr. Cortese recently was selected as one of the 20 Influential Beef and Dairy Veterinarians in the 20th Anniversary issue of Bovine Veterinarian.
The evolution of bovine veterinarian practice
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Zoetis launches calf wellness
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- Professional Dairy Producers Foundation offers program grants
- UDIM rebrands to reflect diversity, versatility of dairy
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine