At the AABP conference, Zoetis technical services veterinarian Vic Cortese discusses the need for veterinarians to extend their services to address various management issues within beef and dairy operations. Dr. Cortese recently was selected as one of the 20 Influential Beef and Dairy Veterinarians in the 20th Anniversary issue of Bovine Veterinarian.
The evolution of bovine veterinarian practice
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?