By a wide margin ― 9,714 clicks compared to 7,054 for the next highest ― a parody of a Humane Society of the United States ad was the most-viewed story on Dairy Herd Network this year.
In the parody, “lawyers” swap places with dogs and cats, displaying their sadness over apparent abuse.
Yet, there is a serious message. According to the video parody from HumaneWatch, HSUS gives only 1 percent of its budget to pet shelters.
See “Abused lawyers in parody of HSUS ad,” as well as the other top 10 stories, here:
- Abused lawyers in parody of HSUS ad (April 30)
- The Peterson brothers are back! (Dec. 5)
- No farm bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1 (Sept. 26)
- 3 bodies recovered from dairy farm manure pond (May 24)
- Things aren’t so golden for Calif. dairymen (Aug. 20)
- What did Obama say about dairy farmers last night? (Jan. 25)
- Spate of fatal skid-steer accidents (March 5)
- At least 24 cows found dead, charges filed (June 18)
- July’s shocking milk-feed ratio (July 31)
- This video makes you want to stand up, agriculturists! (April 16)