USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?