USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY