Bill Rowell's family began farming in the United States in 1637. Today, he continues that tradition on Green Mountain Dairy Farm in Sheldon, Vermont where he and his family work every day of the year to produce wholesome and nutritious milk. "I'd like the consumer to know that the product you're getting is top quality," says Bill. Learn more about his family's dairy operation by taking this virtual tour of Green Mountain Dairy Farm.
Vermont dairy works to ensure top-quality products
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?