This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's A.J. Sabine tells us why the withdrawal of a proposed U.S. Department of Labor rule is being called a victory by family-run farm operations.
Victory for farm families
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?