This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's A.J. Sabine tells us why the withdrawal of a proposed U.S. Department of Labor rule is being called a victory by family-run farm operations.
Victory for farm families
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31