The best thing about being a farmer: Working outdoors and caring for animals every day. A few farm meetings sprinkled in here and there, and working with a staff that enjoys doing the same things we do.
Wisconsin dairy farmers take pride in job
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast