Dairy Herd Management Editor Tom Quaife looks at the 2013 World Ag Expo, which has been called by one visitor a "Disneyland for farmers."
World Ag Expo: Welcome to "Disneyland for farmers"
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers to face uncertainty in 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly lower on Tuesday
- Shrinking feed costs push 2014 milk prices higher