Dairy Herd Management Editor Tom Quaife looks at the 2013 World Ag Expo, which has been called by one visitor a "Disneyland for farmers."
World Ag Expo: Welcome to "Disneyland for farmers"
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado