Employees at a Cincinnati-area Kroger dairy were evacuated Monday due to an ammonia leak. Four employees were taken to local hospitals for treatment. No deaths or serious injuries were reported.
To read the rest of the story...
Ammonia Leak Prompts Kroger Dairy Evacuation
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY