Employees at a Cincinnati-area Kroger dairy were evacuated Monday due to an ammonia leak. Four employees were taken to local hospitals for treatment. No deaths or serious injuries were reported.
To read the rest of the story...
Ammonia Leak Prompts Kroger Dairy Evacuation
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?