"We hope to see the U.S. live up to its WTO obligations, particularly given that it has the opportunity to do so when it rewrites its farm bill this year," says David Emerson, Canada's minister of international trade.
However, the Canadian International Trade Tribunal ruled last spring that the country's corn growers hadn’t been harmed by imports of subsidized
Supporters of a revised commodity program say it would shield
Des Moines Register
Canada challenges U.S. crop subsidies
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Raw milk report just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers