"We hope to see the U.S. live up to its WTO obligations, particularly given that it has the opportunity to do so when it rewrites its farm bill this year," says David Emerson, Canada's minister of international trade.
However, the Canadian International Trade Tribunal ruled last spring that the country's corn growers hadn’t been harmed by imports of subsidized
Supporters of a revised commodity program say it would shield
Des Moines Register
Canada challenges U.S. crop subsidies
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?