Cooperatives Working Together announced Tuesday that it accepted seven export assistance bids last week for the sale of cheese, anhydrous milkfat and butter.
The first two bids are from Darigold of Seattle, Wash.:
- 555,000 pounds (250 metric tons) of Cheddar cheese to
- 440,000 pounds (200 metric tons) of butter to
. Saudi Arabia
Three bids from Land O’Lakes of Arden Hills, Minn., were accepted:
- 88,000 pounds (40 metric tons) of Mozzarella cheese to
- 44,000 pounds (20 metric tons) of butter to the
- 44,000 pounds (20 metric tons) of butter to
One bid from Foremost Farms of Baraboo,
- 83,600 pounds (38 metric tons) of butter to
One bid from Dairy Farmers of America of Kansas City, Mo., was accepted.
- 41,800 pounds (19 metric tons) of anhydrous milkfat to
These accepted bids increase
For more information, go to: www.cwt.coop
Source: Cooperatives Working Together