The Plymouth Common Council approved a $750,000 forgivable loan allowing the DFA finance a $13.4 million upgrade to its cheese processing plant north of Milwaukee.
Work on the upgrade is scheduled to begin in the second quarter of 2011 and would finish by the end of the year. The loan will be forgiven if the plant continues to employ over 300 full-time equivalent employees throughout the next five years. The plant, which currently employs 357 people, will not add jobs but will ensure existing jobs remain there.
For more information click here.
Dairy Farmers Of America Secures Loan For Cheese Processing Plant
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do