Dairy Management: Appreciating Employees
As the calendar turns over into a new year, dairy operators should express appreciation for their family members and employees for their efforts of the past year. In the constant hustle of running a dairy successfully, it’s easy to overlook those efforts, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He urges producers to acknowledge each and every member of the dairy “team”, as a way to start the new year off on the right foot.
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Diamond V Original XPC