Dairy Management: Appreciating Employees
As the calendar turns over into a new year, dairy operators should express appreciation for their family members and employees for their efforts of the past year. In the constant hustle of running a dairy successfully, it’s easy to overlook those efforts, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He urges producers to acknowledge each and every member of the dairy “team”, as a way to start the new year off on the right foot.
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- Top negotiators say U.S. farm bill delayed to January
- Calves with Sam: The most common mistake in mixing milk replacer