As the calendar turns over into a new year, dairy operators should express appreciation for their family members and employees for their efforts of the past year. In the constant hustle of running a dairy successfully, it’s easy to overlook those efforts, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He urges producers to acknowledge each and every member of the dairy “team”, as a way to start the new year off on the right foot.
Dairy Management: Appreciating Employees
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.