As the calendar turns over into a new year, dairy operators should express appreciation for their family members and employees for their efforts of the past year. In the constant hustle of running a dairy successfully, it’s easy to overlook those efforts, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He urges producers to acknowledge each and every member of the dairy “team”, as a way to start the new year off on the right foot.
Dairy Management: Appreciating Employees
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip