The Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy and Poultry is holding its third public hearing to review the economic conditions facing the dairy industry.
The meeting is scheduled to be held, Tuesday, July 28th at 10:00 a.m. (EST).
Select the hearing taking place in the in the 1300 Longworth HOB.
Testifying on behalf of the dairy industry are:
- Mr. Craig Lang, President, Iowa Farm Bureau Federation, and member of the Board of Directors of American Farm Federation, Brooklyn, Iowa
- Mr. W. Anthony Bostwick, CEO, Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores, on behalf of Braum’s and the American Independent Dairy Alliance, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Mr. Joaquin Contente, dairy farmer, and President, California Farmers Union, Hanford, California
- Walter M. Guterbock, DVM, MS, Manager, Columbia River Dairy and Sixmile Land and Cattle Company, Boardman, Oregon
- Ms. Melissa L. Hughes, General Council, CROPP Cooperative, LaFarge, Wisconsin
- Mr. Gordon M. Cook, Jr., dairy producer, and member of the Board of Directors of Holstein USA, Inc., Hadley, Massachusetts
- Mr. Thomas M. Suber, President, U.S. Dairy Export Council, Arlington, Virginia