In conjunction with World Dairy Expo, the 27th Annual World Forage Analysis Superbowl will award over $20,000 in cash prizes. Special thanks goes to Mycogen Seeds, the contest’s Platinum Sponsor. Case IH is the contest’s newest sponsor and will award the Grand Champion Forage Producer with a check for $2,500. The Grand Champion First Time Entrant will receive $1,500 from Kuhn North America. Each of the six category champions will receive a check for $1,500.
- Champion Dairy Hay sponsored by Syngenta Seeds
- Champion Dairy Haylage sponsored by Kent Feeds
- Champion Commercial Baleage sponsored by W-L Research
- Champion Commercial Hay sponsored by Bridon Cordage
- Champion Standard Corn Silage sponsored by AgBag
- Champion Brown Mid-Rib Corn Silage sponsored by Mycogen Seed
In addition to the above categories, two other categories will also be given, Quality Counts Hay/Haylage and Quality Counts Corn Silage sponsored by Croplan Genetics. The winners of the Quality Counts categories will each receive a $1,000 prize. The Quality Counts category will be based on a predetermined quality factor, but will not be announced until World Dairy Expo. Additional sponsorship is provided by the National Hay Association.
For entry forms, please contact the AgSource Laboratories by phone at (715) 758-2178, fax (715) 758-2620, or download the entry form from www.foragesuperbowl.org.
Source: World Dairy Expo