Get help for starling problems

 Resize text         Printer-friendly version of this article Printer-friendly version of this article

If starlings have become a problem on your operation this winter call on USDA’s Wildlife Services for help.

Producers can receive technical assistance to assess the level of the starling problem and discuss control options for their operation for free. Any control options a producer decides to use, including pesticide application, is paid for by the producer. If you opt to use DRC-1339, a pesticide licensed for use by WS personnel, or by those trained and certified by WS personnel, you can hire WS to conduct the application. To learn more about starling control using DRC-1339, go to:

Or, you can contact your state Wildlife Services office by calling this toll-free number: (866) 4-USDA-WS. The automated system recognizes the area code you are calling from and connects you with the Wildlife Services office in your state.


Comments (0) Leave a comment 

e-Mail (required)


characters left

5E Series

Introduced in 2013, the new 85 and 100 hp John Deere 5085E and 5100E feature 4-cylinder Interim Tier 4 emissions-compliant ... Read More

View all Products in this segment

View All Buyers Guides

Feedback Form
Leads to Insight