Missouri farmers who rely on computers to run their business can now learn how to integrate smart phones into agriculture operations.
The University of Missouri's annual Computers on the Farm Conference will include sessions on cell phone technology suitable for agricultural businesses. The two-day conference begins Friday at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach.
The event is geared for both beginning and experienced computer users. Discussion topics include farm financial software, digital media, social networking and computer mapping tools.
More information is available online at http://agebb.missouri.edu/cotf .
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.
Missouri Farmers Talk Smart Phones, Computers
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?