Missouri farmers who rely on computers to run their business can now learn how to integrate smart phones into agriculture operations.
The University of Missouri's annual Computers on the Farm Conference will include sessions on cell phone technology suitable for agricultural businesses. The two-day conference begins Friday at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach.
The event is geared for both beginning and experienced computer users. Discussion topics include farm financial software, digital media, social networking and computer mapping tools.
More information is available online at http://agebb.missouri.edu/cotf .
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.
Missouri Farmers Talk Smart Phones, Computers
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers