Missouri farmers who rely on computers to run their business can now learn how to integrate smart phones into agriculture operations.
The University of Missouri's annual Computers on the Farm Conference will include sessions on cell phone technology suitable for agricultural businesses. The two-day conference begins Friday at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach.
The event is geared for both beginning and experienced computer users. Discussion topics include farm financial software, digital media, social networking and computer mapping tools.
More information is available online at http://agebb.missouri.edu/cotf .
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.
Missouri Farmers Talk Smart Phones, Computers
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do