Export assistance for a total of 2.7 million pounds (1,219 metric tons) of cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack to the Middle East and Asia.
The product will be delivered in June and July.
CWT will pay export bonuses to the bidders only when delivery of the product is verified by the submission of the required documentation.
Source: Cooperative Working Together
More Cheese Headed To The Middle East & Asia
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban