Export assistance for a total of 2.7 million pounds (1,219 metric tons) of cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack to the Middle East and Asia.
The product will be delivered in June and July.
CWT will pay export bonuses to the bidders only when delivery of the product is verified by the submission of the required documentation.
Source: Cooperative Working Together
More Cheese Headed To The Middle East & Asia
- Alltech opens lab at Nestlé's China Dairy Farming Institute
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking