Export assistance for a total of 2.7 million pounds (1,219 metric tons) of cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack to the Middle East and Asia.
The product will be delivered in June and July.
CWT will pay export bonuses to the bidders only when delivery of the product is verified by the submission of the required documentation.
Source: Cooperative Working Together
More Cheese Headed To The Middle East & Asia
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do