Dairy Management Inc. has launched a new comprehensive Web site for information about dairy checkoff programs.
Located at www.dairycheckoff.com, the “site aims to reach dairy producers and others with information about how dairy checkoff programs help increase demand," said David Pelzer, vice president of industry relations for DMI, which manages the dairy checkoff.
Other site components include:
- Background information on the dairy checkoff, including a historical timeline.
- A complete overview of dairy checkoff organizations and links to state and regional promotion group sites.
- A list of the dairy checkoff's participation in national shows and industry meetings.
- Links to other dairy industry and dairy marketing Web sites.
- A special "contact us" section for dairy producers to give feedback and ask questions about dairy checkoff marketing programs.
The current DMI Web site: www.dairyinfo.com also has been updated. It now offers links to other dairy checkoff-funded sites targeted to milk and cheese lovers, nutrition and health professionals, educators, and food formulators, among other audiences.
Dairy Management Inc.