World Dairy Expo has named the official judges for the 2010 event. The individuals who will be responsible for placing over 2,500 head of dairy cattle during the five-day show are:
- International Junior Holstein Show: Adam Liddle, Argyle, N.Y.
- International Ayrshire Show: Norm Nabholz, West Union, Iowa
- Ayrshire Associate: Randy Franck, Dewitt, Iowa
- International Milking Shorthorn Show: Ronnie Mosser, Geneva, Ind.
- Central National Jersey Show: Kelly Barbee, Concord, N. C.
- Jersey Associate: Dennis Patrick, Woodbine, Md.
- International Brown Swiss Show: Callum McKinven, Canton De Hatley, Quebec, Canada
- Brown Swiss Associate: Richard Landry, Ste-Brigitte des Saults, Quebec, Canada
- International Guernsey Show: Lynn Harbaugh, Pine River, Wis.
- Guernsey Associate: Paul Trapp, Taylor, Wis.
- Grand International Red & White Show: Brian Carscadden, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Red & White Associate: Quim Serrabassa, Spain
- International Holstein Show: Brian Craswell, Civic, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Holstein Associate: Tyler Doiron, Cap Sante, Quebec, Canada
World Dairy Expo takes place at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wis. “Crowning Achievements – Golden Opportunities” is the theme for the 2010 show, scheduled for Sept. 28 through Oct. 2.
Source: World Dairy Expo