According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, the 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $5.60 to $6.80 per bushels, up from May’s range of $5.50 to $6.70 per bushel. This range is sharply lower than the record $7.25 per bushel projected for 2011/12.
2012/13 wheat price range projection
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast