According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, the 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $5.60 to $6.80 per bushels, up from May’s range of $5.50 to $6.70 per bushel. This range is sharply lower than the record $7.25 per bushel projected for 2011/12.
2012/13 wheat price range projection
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers