According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, the 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $5.60 to $6.80 per bushels, up from May’s range of $5.50 to $6.70 per bushel. This range is sharply lower than the record $7.25 per bushel projected for 2011/12.
2012/13 wheat price range projection
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do