According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, the 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $5.60 to $6.80 per bushels, up from May’s range of $5.50 to $6.70 per bushel. This range is sharply lower than the record $7.25 per bushel projected for 2011/12.
2012/13 wheat price range projection
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY