Allison Van Eenennaam, PhD, a geneticist with the University of California – Davis, discusses potential applications of genomics, gene editing and recombinant vaccines for protecting animal health and performance.
Potential for biotechnology in animal health
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports