The projected 2012/13 season-average farm price for wheat is narrowed to a point estimate of a record $7.80 per bushel. This compares with the previous record of $7.24 per bushel reported for 2011/12.
Projected 2012/13 wheat price at record high
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban