With the approval by EPA of the first retailers to sell 15 percent ethanol blends, the industry is gearing up for imminent sales of the new blend level, possibly this week. In this edition of The Ethanol Report, Renewable Fuels Association President and CEO Bob Dinneen talks about how the final, final hurdle to E15 sales was overcome and what the industry is doing now.
RFA: Ethanol industry prepares for sale of E15
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy markets: Spot cheese supports Class III push
- Animal Planet L!ve at Nebraska State Fair Birthing Pavilion
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- California considers Class 4 milk pricing changes
- UK milk prices plummet in midst of supermarket, Russian wars
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours