With the approval by EPA of the first retailers to sell 15 percent ethanol blends, the industry is gearing up for imminent sales of the new blend level, possibly this week. In this edition of The Ethanol Report, Renewable Fuels Association President and CEO Bob Dinneen talks about how the final, final hurdle to E15 sales was overcome and what the industry is doing now.
RFA: Ethanol industry prepares for sale of E15
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers