With the approval by EPA of the first retailers to sell 15 percent ethanol blends, the industry is gearing up for imminent sales of the new blend level, possibly this week. In this edition of The Ethanol Report, Renewable Fuels Association President and CEO Bob Dinneen talks about how the final, final hurdle to E15 sales was overcome and what the industry is doing now.
RFA: Ethanol industry prepares for sale of E15
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do