With the approval by EPA of the first retailers to sell 15 percent ethanol blends, the industry is gearing up for imminent sales of the new blend level, possibly this week. In this edition of The Ethanol Report, Renewable Fuels Association President and CEO Bob Dinneen talks about how the final, final hurdle to E15 sales was overcome and what the industry is doing now.
RFA: Ethanol industry prepares for sale of E15
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday