With the approval by EPA of the first retailers to sell 15 percent ethanol blends, the industry is gearing up for imminent sales of the new blend level, possibly this week. In this edition of The Ethanol Report, Renewable Fuels Association President and CEO Bob Dinneen talks about how the final, final hurdle to E15 sales was overcome and what the industry is doing now.
RFA: Ethanol industry prepares for sale of E15
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?