Oklahoma City, OK Mon May 07, 2012 USDA-OK Dept of Ag Market
Oklahoma National Stockyards, Oklahoma City, OK. - Open
Feeder Cattle Auction Narrative Report for 05/07/2012
Estimated Receipts: 9500 Last Monday: 8942 Year Ago: 7301
Compared to last week: Feeder cattle and calves opening steady to
2.00 higher. Early demand good for all classes. Early quality average
Feeder Steers Medium and Large 1: 450-475 lbs 193.00-201.00; lot
515 lbs 187.00; 600-635 lbs 160.00-167.50; 725-775 lbs 148.00-150.00;
825-900 lbs 137.25-144.25; 925-975 lbs 130.00-135.50.
Feeder Heifers Medium and Large 1: lot 375 lbs 185.00; lot 435 lbs
179.00; 600-700 lbs 140.00-147.50; 700-750 lbs 135.00-144.00; 750-800 lbs
131.75-134.00; 800-825 lbs 128.50-129.00.
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News Oklahoma City, OK
Tina Colby/Alex Tolbert/John Stacy
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market news recording (405) 636-2691
Oklahoma National Stockyards
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind