Jefferson City, MO Tue Jan 22, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 1/21/2013
Receipts: 24 Week Ago: 16 Year Ago: 21
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers 1.00-2.00 lower.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Select and Choice 2-3 1300-1450 lbs 121.50-121.75.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1100-1425 lbs 123.25-124.50.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high