Jefferson City, MO Tue Jan 22, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 1/21/2013
Receipts: 24 Week Ago: 16 Year Ago: 21
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers 1.00-2.00 lower.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Select and Choice 2-3 1300-1450 lbs 121.50-121.75.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1100-1425 lbs 123.25-124.50.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Alltech opens lab at Nestlé's China Dairy Farming Institute
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking