Jefferson City, MO Tue Jan 22, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 1/21/2013
Receipts: 24 Week Ago: 16 Year Ago: 21
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers 1.00-2.00 lower.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Select and Choice 2-3 1300-1450 lbs 121.50-121.75.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1100-1425 lbs 123.25-124.50.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- BVD: Exploring eradication
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty