Jefferson City, MO Tue Jan 29, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 1/28/2013
Receipts: 13 Week Ago: 24 Year Ago: 23
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers 1.00-2.00 lower.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Select and Choice 2-3 Pkg 1240 lbs 123.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 Pkg 1288 lbs 121.00.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do