Jefferson City, MO Tue Feb 12, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 2/11/2013
Receipts: 14 Week Ago: 9 Year Ago: 32
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers steady.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1150-1250 lbs 122.00-125.00.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1300 lbs 121.50-126.00.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs