Jefferson City, MO Tue Feb 26, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 2/25/2013
Receipts: 8 Week Ago: 11 Year Ago: 24
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers not established.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 Pkg 1282 lbs 127.00. Select 2-3
1150-1300 lbs 119.00-123.00
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 few 1150-1250 lbs 123.50-127.00.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment