Jefferson City, MO Tue Apr 23, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 4/22/2013
Receipts: 16 Week Ago: 7 Year Ago: 17
Compared to the last tested market, slaughter steers and heifers
not well tested. Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1200-1350 lbs 126.50-127.00.
Select and Choice 2-3 1100-1200 lbs 123.00-124.25.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 Pkg 1200 lbs 124.25.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order