Jefferson City, MO Tue Apr 30, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 4/29/2013
Receipts: 73 Week Ago: 16 Year Ago: 11
Compared to the last tested market, slaughter steers and heifers
2.00-3.00 higher. Demand good and the supply moderate.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1150-1400 lbs 128.00-130.50,
Individual 131.50. Select and Choice 2-3 1200-1425 lbs 125.75-127.50.
Standard 1-2 1050-1350 lbs 113.00-118.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1100-1350 lbs 127.25-130.00.
Select and Choice 2-3 1150-1250 lbs 125.50-125.75.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs