Jefferson City, MO Tue May 21, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 5/20/2013
Receipts: 54 Week Ago: 29 Year Ago: 17
Compared to the last tested market, slaughter steers and heifers
steady. Demand good and the supply moderate.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1050-1500 lbs 127.00-128.10.
Select and Choice 2-3 1050-1400 lbs 123.50-126.75.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1100-1250 lbs 126.75-128.10.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do