Jefferson City, MO Tue Aug 20, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 8/19/2013
Receipts: 13 Week Ago: 48 Year Ago: 35
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers steady.
Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1200-1350 lbs 123.25-125.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Scarce
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do