Jefferson City, MO Tue Aug 20, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 8/19/2013
Receipts: 13 Week Ago: 48 Year Ago: 35
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers steady.
Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1200-1350 lbs 123.25-125.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Scarce
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand