Jefferson City, MO Tue Oct 01, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 9/30/2013
Receipts: 32 Week Ago: 51 Year Ago: 0
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers 1.00-2.00 higher.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1250-1450 lbs 124.10-128.25.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1250 lbs 123.50-124.60.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?