Jefferson City, MO Tue Oct 01, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 9/30/2013
Receipts: 32 Week Ago: 51 Year Ago: 0
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers 1.00-2.00 higher.
Demand moderate and supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1250-1450 lbs 124.10-128.25.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1250 lbs 123.50-124.60.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant