Jefferson City, MO Tue Nov 05, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 11/04/2013
Receipts: 28 Week Ago: 8 Year Ago: 10
Compared to the last tested auction, slaughter steers and heifers
1.00-2.00 higher. Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 Pkg 1447 lbs 130.00.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1250 lbs 129.00-132.85.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do