Jefferson City, MO Tue Nov 05, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 11/04/2013
Receipts: 28 Week Ago: 8 Year Ago: 10
Compared to the last tested auction, slaughter steers and heifers
1.00-2.00 higher. Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 Pkg 1447 lbs 130.00.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1250 lbs 129.00-132.85.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.