Jefferson City, MO Tue Nov 12, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 11/11/2013
Receipts: 32 Week Ago: 28 Year Ago: 0
Compared to the last tested auction, slaughter steers and heifers
steady. Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1200-1500 lbs 131.25-132.90.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1200 lbs 128.25-130.85.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Tuesday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Next ‘Protecting Your Profits’ conference call is Sept. 24
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- FDA vetted seven percent of animal antibiotics for superbug risk