Jefferson City, MO Tue Nov 12, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 11/11/2013
Receipts: 32 Week Ago: 28 Year Ago: 0
Compared to the last tested auction, slaughter steers and heifers
steady. Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1200-1500 lbs 131.25-132.90.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1200 lbs 128.25-130.85.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY