Jefferson City, MO Tue Dec 10, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 12/09/2013
Receipts: 25 Week Ago: 36 Year Ago: 0
Compared to the last tested auction, slaughter steers and heifers
steady. Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1350-1500 lbs 131.25-133.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1350 lbs 129.00-131.75.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order