Jefferson City, MO Tue Dec 10, 2013 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 12/09/2013
Receipts: 25 Week Ago: 36 Year Ago: 0
Compared to the last tested auction, slaughter steers and heifers
steady. Demand good and the supply light.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1350-1500 lbs 131.25-133.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3 1150-1350 lbs 129.00-131.75.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers