Jefferson City, MO Tue Jul 22, 2014 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 07/21/2014
Receipts: 9 Week Ago: 0 Year Ago: 45
No recent comparisons for a price test. Demand moderate and supply
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1300-1425 lbs 153.00-153.50.
Select 2-3 1250-1300 lbs 146.75-150.50.
Slaughter Heifers: mostly scarce.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
0706 cdt cc
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets