Jefferson City, MO Tue Jul 22, 2014 MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Palmyra, MO - F and T Livestock Market
Slaughter Cattle Auction for 07/21/2014
Receipts: 9 Week Ago: 0 Year Ago: 45
No recent comparisons for a price test. Demand moderate and supply
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3 1300-1425 lbs 153.00-153.50.
Select 2-3 1250-1300 lbs 146.75-150.50.
Slaughter Heifers: mostly scarce.
Source: MO Dept of Ag-USDA Market News Service, Palmyra, MO
Steve Disselhorst, Market Reporter, 573-751-5618
24 hour recorded report 573-522-9244
0706 cdt cc
Palmyra Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?