Dodge City, KS Thu Jan 10, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 3500
Compared with last weeks limited numbers: Steers and heifers in a limited test,
steady with higher undertone noted.
Feeder Steers: 750-800 lbs 150.00; 800-850 lbs 148.00-149.25; 850-900 lbs
145.00-147.10; 62 head Fleshy 868 lbs 140.75.
Feeder heifers: 650-700 lbs 142.00-145.10; 700-750 lbs 141.00-141.25; 750-
800 lbs 138.75-139.60; 800-850 lbs 138.35-139.00; 850-900 lbs 135.50-136.50.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
153c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- Alltech opens lab at Nestlé's China Dairy Farming Institute
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking