Dodge City, KS Thu Jan 10, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 3500
Compared with last weeks limited numbers: Steers and heifers in a limited test,
steady with higher undertone noted.
Feeder Steers: 750-800 lbs 150.00; 800-850 lbs 148.00-149.25; 850-900 lbs
145.00-147.10; 62 head Fleshy 868 lbs 140.75.
Feeder heifers: 650-700 lbs 142.00-145.10; 700-750 lbs 141.00-141.25; 750-
800 lbs 138.75-139.60; 800-850 lbs 138.35-139.00; 850-900 lbs 135.50-136.50.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
153c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip