Dodge City, KS Thu Jan 10, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 3500
Compared with last weeks limited numbers: Steers and heifers in a limited test,
steady with higher undertone noted.
Feeder Steers: 750-800 lbs 150.00; 800-850 lbs 148.00-149.25; 850-900 lbs
145.00-147.10; 62 head Fleshy 868 lbs 140.75.
Feeder heifers: 650-700 lbs 142.00-145.10; 700-750 lbs 141.00-141.25; 750-
800 lbs 138.75-139.60; 800-850 lbs 138.35-139.00; 850-900 lbs 135.50-136.50.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
153c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs