Dodge City, KS Thu Jan 17, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 3300
Compared with last weeks limited test: Feeder Steers 650-900 lbs 7.00-9.00
lower; Heifers 650-900 lbs 5.00-6.00 lower. Steers and heifers 650 lbs and
under not enough for a market test as of 3:00 PM.
Feeder Steers: 650-700 lbs 155.00-157.00; 750-800 lbs 142.75-143.75; 800-850
lbs 138.00-140.75; 850-900 lbs 136.00-139.25; 29 head 917 lbs 133.25; 10 head
967 lbs 131.25.
Feeder heifers: 650-700 lbs 137.00-140.00; 700-750 lbs 134.85-136.00; 15
head 753 lbs 135.85; 800-850 lbs 135.25-135.75; 850-900 lbs 132.25-134.85; 30
head 920 lbs 132.35.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
0215c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs