Dodge City, KS Thu Jan 24, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 2000
Compared with last week: In a limited test, Feeder Steers 700-1000 lbs 2.00-
4.00 higher; Heifers 750-800 lbs weak to 2.00 lower, 800 lbs
and over, not enough for a market test. Steers 700 lbs and under and heifers
600 lbs and under not enough for a market test as of 3:00 PM.
Feeder Steers: 700-750 lbs 148.25-150.00; 750-800 lbs 145.00-147.75; 800-850
lbs 144.25-145.50; 65 head 852 lbs 143.25; 900-950 lbs 134.00-135.10; 950-1000
lbs 133.25-134.60; 8 head 1013 lbs 130.75.
Feeder heifers: 750-800 lbs 133.85-134.00.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Rich Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
0215c dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Food Babe visits my university
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand