Dodge City, KS Thu Nov 07, 2013 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 1300
Compared with last week: Steers firm to 3.00 higher on a limited supply of
Medium and Large Frame No 1. Feeder Heifers, not enough Medium and Large Frame
No 1 for a market test.
Feeder Steers: Medium and Large 1 750-800 lbs 169.25-170.00; 800-850 lbs
168.25-168.50, 38 head Thin Fleshed 805 lbs 171.25; 850-900 lbs 162.85-165.00;
10 head 934 lbs 156.50; 10 head 968 lbs 155.25; 13 head 1039 lbs 146.00.
Feeder Heifers: Medium and Large Frame No 1 12 head 704 lbs 160.50.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
24 hr Markets 620 369-9311
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
0130C dr fa
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?