Dodge City, KS Thu Mar 20, 2014 USDA-KS Dept of Ag Market News
Pratt Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction, Pratt, KS as of 3:00 pm
Estimated receipts: 6000
Compared with last week: Heifers 600-850 lbs firm to 3.00; not enough early
sales of steers for a market test as of 3:00 pm for a market test.
Feeder Steers: Medium and Large 1 68 head 825 lbs 164.25; 58 head 895 lbs
154.25; 24 head 931 lbs 153.75; 34 head 975 lbs 150.50.
Feeder Heifers: Medium and Large 1 600-650 lbs 176.00-176.50, 75 head
Replacement 620 lbs 186.50; 650700 lbs 175.00-179.00; 700-750 lbs 164.00-170.00;
Thin Fleshed 172.50-173.00; 750-800 lbs 159.00-164.50; 800-850 lbs 156.00-
161.00; 900-950 lbs 148.50-149.50; 40 head 1013 lbs 143.75.
Source: Kansas Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Dodge City, KS
Doug Richmeier, Richard Hruska, OIC 620 227-8881
The Pratt Livestock Report is a service provided by the Kansas Dept of
Ag with technical oversight from USDA AMS.
1500C dr ss
Pratt Livestock Auction KS
- Dairy markets: Block-barrel price spread a new record
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Raw milk symposium will explore raw milk safety issues
- Governor Cuomo Highlights The 2014 New York State Yogurt Summit
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Cream cheese jumps on bacon bandwagon
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows