St. Joseph, MO Mon May 07, 2012 USDA-MO Dept Ag Market News
St. Joseph, MO Stockyards
Slaughter Cattle Open for 05/07/2012
Compared to last week, slaughter cows sold mostly 2.00 higher and slaughter
bulls trading mostly steady to firm.
Percent Lean Avg Dressing Hi Dressing Lo Dressing
Breaking 70-80 84.00-86.25 86.50-89.00 80.00-83.00
Boning 80-85 82.00-86.00 87.00-91.50 80.00-81.50
Lean 85-90 74.00-80.00 ----------- 69.00-72.00
Slaughter Bulls: Yield Grade 1-2 1105-2340 lbs 98.00-101.00, high dressing
105.00-112.00, low dressing 91.00-92.00.
SOURCE: USDA-MO Dept of Ag Market News Service, St. Joseph, MO
Crystal Hale, 816-676-7000 StJoe.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 Hour Market Report 1-573-522-9244
St. Joseph Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.